Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Training Support Specialist
Who we are
Babcock International Group has been trusted to deliver bespoke, highly skilled engineering services for over a century, underpinned by a deep understanding of technology integration, unique infrastructure and specialist training.
Across Australia and New Zealand, Babcock is a key contractor to Defence, emergency services and the oil and gas sectors, employing more than 1300 talented people and we’re growing.
We focus our specialist skills and knowledge to facilitate clients’ operational requirements, and our expertise across land, marine, aviation and training sectors provides engineering, sustainment and support services that keep the country moving.
To provide you some local context, here are a few things we do across air, land and sea:
- We’re in the air with emergency services, piloting and crewing air ambulances and search and rescue missions
- We keep things moving on land, with integrated asset management and engineering services for vehicle fleets and infrastructure
- We look after vessels as diverse as naval submarines and luxury yachts, with plenty in between, providing bow-to-stern sustainment and technical engineering support
About our Role – Training Support Specialist
Accountable to the Counter-Chemical Biological Radiological Nuclear & Explosive (C-BRNE) Account Manager, the training support specialist will design, develop and maintain training in accordance with the system approach to Defence Learning (SADL) and Australian Quality Training frameworks.
As a C-CBRNE Training Support Specialist, you will be working within a dynamic and high functioning team. Provide input into tender evaluations reports, survey and quotes as well as change of contract proposals. Conduct after training reviews with instructors and students as required. Your personal and professional attributes will include strong and proven problem solving and organisational skills, together with an appreciation of the importance of technical regulation and governance.
- Design and Develop new training material in support of the contract.
- Minimum 2 years of current experience in Training designing and development role.
- Detailed knowledge of designing and developing training management packages.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Complete aptitude with Microsoft Office, especially Excel, Outlook, and Word Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with customer, work colleagues, subcontractors and suppliers.
- Experience working within a Defence environment
Applicants must hold or be eligible for an Australian Defence Security Clearance
Your future at Babcock – What we offer you
What sets us apart at Babcock? Babcock offers a supportive and engaging environment where you can drive change and grow your career, we promote and foster training and development and the opportunity to be part of something BIG. Central to Babcock’s core values are health, safety and environment and diversity. If you’d like to be part of an exciting and engaged team, apply via the ‘Apply Now” button below.
To learn more about us visit www.babcock.com.au