Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Babcock presently operates a long-term contract with BMW Group Australia to act as its strategic partner in the delivery of world-class training services. To support this contract we presently have an exciting Part time (4 days pw) - 12 months Fixed Term Contract opportunity for an experienced and professional Training Administrator to join our high performing team based in Mulgrave. In this position you will be responsible for supporting both internal and external stakeholders from a training coordination and administration perspective by delivering value adding activities cross functionally.
The key accountabilities for this new position will include but not be limited to:
- Act as the first point of contact for BMW Training Centre enquiries including managing all phone, email and face to face training enquiries.
- All aspects of leading a front of house reception service that welcomes visitors and participants and informs them of training centre logistics.
- Effective management of BMW Training Centre inventory and supplies including stationery, kitchen supplies and other consumables as required.
- Facilitate and administrate changes within the BMW Academy including; training course changes, participant registrations, marking attendance and course closure.
- Preparation and distribution of certification reward and recognition including plaques and certificates.
- Coordinate payment of contractor invoicing including raising purchase orders.
- Arrange travel bookings for internal employees as required.
- Develop BMW Training Centre standard operating procedures that contribute to increased efficiencies and continuous improvement activities.
- Communicate with BMW dealerships regarding course confirmations and non-attendance on a daily basis.
- Support dealership staff with enquiries related to the BMW Academy Learning Management System.
- Generalist support of training delivery including; preparing course materials, coordinating participant’s lunch requirements and issuing Wi-Fi passwords.
- Provide support to the BMW Academy and Administration Manager in a project based capacity as required.
As a Training Administrator, you will partner with the business to provide administration support ensuring that all team activities are undertaken in a manner that delivers commercial excellence in the delivery of high calibre learning and development initiatives, whilst managing risk and meeting business partner requirements.
As the ideal candidate, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Ability to develop and manage internal and external stakeholder relationships in a professional manner
- Be detailed focused and driven to deliver a high standard of stakeholder engagement
- Experience in an administration position in a busy highly corporate office environment
- Computer literate and highly skilled in the use of Microsoft Office products
- Work autonomously and part of a team as required
- Experience within a training environment desired
- Experience working within an LMS preferred
Who we are
Babcock International Group has been trusted to deliver bespoke, highly skilled engineering services for over a century, underpinned by a deep understanding of technology integration, unique infrastructure and specialist training.
Across Australia and New Zealand, Babcock is a key contractor to Defence, emergency services and the oil and gas sectors, employing more than 1300 talented people and we’re growing.
We focus our specialist skills and knowledge to facilitate clients’ operational requirements, and our expertise across land, marine, aviation and training sectors provides engineering, sustainment and support services that keep the country moving.
To provide you some local context, here are a few things we do across air, land and sea:
- We’re in the air with emergency services, piloting and crewing air ambulances and search and rescue missions
- We keep things moving on land, with integrated asset management and engineering services for vehicle fleets and infrastructure
- We look after vessels as diverse as naval submarines and luxury yachts, with plenty in between, providing bow-to-stern sustainment and technical engineering support
Your future at Babcock – What we offer you
- What sets us apart at Babcock? Babcock offers a supportive and engaging environment where you can drive change and grow your career, we promote and foster training and development and the opportunity to be part of something BIG. Central to Babcock’s core values are health, safety and environment and diversity. If you’d like to be part of an exciting and engaged team, apply via the ‘Apply Now” button below.
To learn more about us visit www.babcock.com.au