Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Quality & Improvement Coordinator
Babcock International Group has been trusted to deliver bespoke, highly-skilled engineering services for over a century. With revenue of around $9 billion in 2016/17, we improve the capability, reliability and availability of our customers’ most critical assets across Marine, Land and Aviation sectors.
Nothing is more important to Babcock than the safety of its people, customers and the community in which we work. With the motto of ‘Home Safe Every Day’, we have an uncompromising commitment to health and safety.
About the role:
We are looking for a Quality Assurance and Improvement Coordinator to join our small but wonderfully efficient QA team. Reporting to the
Quality Assurance and Continuous Improvement Manager you will deliver a wide variety of administrative support functions which enable the delivery of efficient business activity. You will be responsible for;
- Managing and maintaining the Quality Assurance documents registry
- Supporting and conducting QA Audits
- Providing QA administrative support and subject matter expertise to the wider business
- Assisting the QA manager in developing best practice QA processes and procedures.
- Experience with databases and in delivering pieces of work to high technical and quality standards
- Previous experience in QA/Document Control or work in a similar industry would be an advantage
- Great communication skills , both written and oral
- The ability to build effective relationships with all levels in the business
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in all aspects of your role
- Experience in running internal audits would be an advantage.
What’s in it for you?
This is a wonderful opportunity to further a career in Quality Assurance. Our Quality Assurance Manager is an excellent mentor with a wealth of knowledge. Working closely together, you will be able to grow your knowledge and gain experience in the Defence and government sector, in addition to operating within a multi-national market leader.
Located on the Royal NZ Naval Base in Devonport, this picturesque location is ideal for anyone taking the ferry, or located on the North Shore.
Applicants must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand and capable of obtaining a New Zealand Defence Force Security Clearance.
Job no: DJAJ91273
Location: Auckland - NZ
Closing Date: Thursday, 9 May 2019