Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Project Manager- Transformation
Babcock International Group, the engineering services company, has been trusted to deliver bespoke, highly-skilled engineering services for over a century. With revenue of around AU$9 billion in 2016/17, we help customers improve the capability, reliability and availability of their most critical assets within our market sectors of Marine, Land and Aviation, underpinned by a deep understanding of technology integration, unique infrastructure, and specialist training. In Australia and New Zealand, Babcock employs over 725 staff and operates across aviation, marine, defence, mining and construction, cyber security and engineering consultancy.
We are on the transformational journey and are seeking a Project Manager who is passionate about transformation and operational excellence. Reporting to the Quality Assurance and Continuous Improvement Manager, you will take responsibility for developing, co-ordinating and driving the transformation plan.
The key responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to:
- Take ownership of the transformation plan: ensuring that it aligns with the overall business strategy; activity milestones are met; and hold leadership accountable for progress.
- Develop business cases in support of the transformation plan.
- Provide leadership and support to Heads of Department and their teams to empower them to execute their change programmes.
- Facilitate change by removing obstacles and cultural barriers.
- Coach and train stakeholders for change in order to minimise resistance and maximise buy-in.
- Liaise and collaborate with various stakeholders groups to align efforts and maximise synergies so as to ensure efficient delivery of the transformation plan and that maximum benefit is achieved.
This will suit an authentic project manager who personifies our values, is oriented towards delivering sustainable value, and serving the benefit of the organisation as a whole. Essentials skills, experience and expertise required are:
- Two years minimum experience in consultancy and/or change management
- Energetic, inquisitive and driven
- Experience at delivering change in complex environments ideally from within a similar sector
- Has an interest in innovation particularly in the technology space.
Applicants must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand and capable of obtaining a New Zealand Defence Force (NZDF) Security Clearance
Job no: FYAI91413
Location: Auckland - NZ
Closing Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2019