Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Babcock International Group has been trusted to deliver bespoke, highly-skilled engineering services for over a century. With revenue of around $9 billion in 2016/17, we improve the capability, reliability and availability of our customers’ most critical assets across Marine, Land and Aviation sectors.
Nothing is more important to Babcock than the safety of its people, customers and the community in which we work. With the motto of ‘Home Safe Every Day’, we have an uncompromising commitment to health and safety.
About the role?
As a Programme Coordinator you will support engineering and programme managers through the provision of accurate reporting, business measures and information.
- Provide timely and accurate reporting of engineering activities;
- Report upon engineering group workload and resource capacity;
- Obtain finance and budget data to report upon spend/commitments against budget and forecast;
- coordinate planning and prioritisation of engineering projects and deliverables to meet fleet program and installation moratorium dates;
- Provide progress reporting into scheduling and planning teams to support timely delivery of CoE outputs.
You will be an experienced Programme Coordinator with some working knowledge of
- Project Management;
- Quality Assurance and Business Improvement;
- Knowledge of ERP systems, financial reporting and forecasting.
What's in it for you?
As a successful candidate, you will be part of our Centre of Engineering Excellence that has the best practice within a global organisation with an enviable reputation for delivering excellence.
Babcock’s dockyard facility is located within the Royal NZ Navy’s, Devonport Naval Base on Auckland’s North Shore. This picturesque location is ideally positioned for anyone who may wish to use the Devonport or Stanley Bay ferry.
Applicants must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand and capable of obtaining a New Zealand Defence Force Security Clearance.
Full-time, Fixed Term Contract
Job no: KPAM91856
Location: Auckland - NZ
Closing Date: Sunday, 15 December 2019