Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
P & C Administrator
Babcock International Group, the engineering services company, has been trusted to deliver bespoke, highly-skilled engineering services for over a century. With revenue of around AU$9 billion in 2016/17, we help customers improve the capability, reliability and availability of their most critical assets within our market sectors of Marine, Land and Aviation, underpinned by a deep understanding of technology integration, unique infrastructure, and specialist training. In Australia and New Zealand, Babcock employs over 725 staff and operates across aviation, marine, defence, mining and construction, cyber security and engineering consultancy.
We are seeking a customer-centric, detail-obsessed administrator to support our small but perfectly formed People & Culture Team. Reporting to the Head of People & Culture, you will be based at reception and complete some front of house of duties, as well as a broad of range P & C admin.
Key responsibilities of this role include (but are not limited to):
- Provide a range of administrative support functions to the P & C team, for example coordinating training programmes and recruitment administration.
- Maintain accurate filing systems for all records generated in the P & C department.
- Support the P&C team by ensuring that our HR and Payroll systems accurately reflects current staff conditions and details.
- Provide appropriate reports from the HR database
- Alongside one other, ensure the reception desk is covered at all times and guest are welcomed and well taken care of during their time at Babcock.
- Be ready for anything that pops up; it could be catering, organising new starters first day – you name it.
Essentials skills, experience and expertise required are:
- Two years minimum in a similar role
- Excellent computer skills e.g. MS Office Suite, Outlook etc.
- Has an interest in HR and would maybe develop in this arena
What is in it for you?
You will be part of a lovely team who are really supportive and good fun. This is a great opportunity to broaden your skills or at the very least get a really good understanding of how HR works. We are based on-site at the Devonport Naval base and this role comes with the most spectacular views of Auckland and easy car-parking!
Applicants must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand and capable of obtaining a New Zealand Defence Force (NZDF) Security Clearance
Job no: FZDN91421
Location: Auckland - NZ
Closing Date: Sunday, 28 July 2019