Maintenance Planner - GSE Sydney
Full-time, Fixed Term Contract
Babcock International Group, the engineering services company, has been trusted to deliver bespoke, highly-skilled engineering services for over a century. With revenue of around AU$9 billion in 2016/17, we help customers improve the capability, reliability and availability of their most critical assets within our market sectors of Marine, Land and Aviation, underpinned by a deep understanding of technology integration, unique infrastructure, and specialist training. In Australia and New Zealand, Babcock employs over 725 staff and operates across aviation, marine, defence, mining and construction, cyber security and engineering consultancy.
Babcock has been awarded a contract to support the Qantas Group's fleet of Ground Support Equipment (GSE), which comprises more than 10,000 assets spread across 60 locations across Australia including Qantas's domestic, regional, freight, catering and engineering operations, as well as Jetstar. Working with Qantas as its trusted asset management partner, Babcock will deliver a customised asset management solution to improve reliability of equipment and provide significant long term capability and cost benefits.
To support this innovative partnership with an iconic Australian company, we have an opportunity for a Maintenance Planner for Group GSE operations at Sydney Airport.
- Daily progression and facilitation of national maintenance planning and compliance activities for all Qantas or third party GSE.
- To ensure a high quality maintenance planning and scheduling solution is delivered which meets customers’ expectations.
- Ensure integrity of the data held on the business ERP systems and system development as determined by contractual need.
- Support the operations team in delivering the KPIs / SLA’s contractual deliverables and excellence to customers as per the group strategy.
- Assist with the coordination and implementation of all aspects of new equipment commissioning tasks, including equipment deliveries across the customer base.
As the ideal candidate, you will have an engineering degree and sound knowledge and experience of a computerised ERP/AMS. You will have proven technical knowledge of aircraft ground support equipment and/or general heavy automotive repair and maintenance activities. Your ability to influence others and build effective relationships with people at all levels is vital.
You must be eligible to obtain an airport security pass (ASIC).
If this sounds like the career opportunity you have been looking for, please apply now.
Location: Mascot - NSW
Closing Date: Sunday, 29 October 2017