Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Graduate Engineer - Electronics/Mechatronic
Who we are
Babcock International Group has been trusted to deliver bespoke, highly skilled engineering services for over a century, underpinned by a deep understanding of technology integration, unique infrastructure and specialist training.
Across Australia and New Zealand, Babcock is a key contractor to Defence, emergency services and the oil and gas sectors, employing more than 1000 talented people and we’re growing.
We focus our specialist skills and knowledge to facilitate clients’ operational requirements, and our expertise across land, marine, aviation and training sectors provides engineering, sustainment and support services that keep the country moving.
To provide you some local context, here are a few things we do across air, land and sea:
We’re in the air with emergency services, piloting and crewing air ambulances and search and rescue missions
We keep things moving on land, with integrated asset management and engineering services for vehicle fleets and infrastructure
We look after vessels as diverse as naval submarines and luxury yachts, with plenty in between, providing bow-to-stern sustainment and technical engineering support
About our Role – Graduate Engineer
Based in the heart of Adelaide's CBD, this is an exciting opportunity for an Electronics/Mechatronics Engineering Graduate to join the Babcock team. Our graduates tell us they love coming to work where they contribute to programs and make a difference. With support and guidance from the team, this position will provide general project engineering support to our growing and dynamic C-CBRNE program.
Some of the interesting tasks this role will get involved with are:
- Support the technical engineering team to review and report on engineering change;
- Analyse project, engineering and maintenance data and present detailed reports
- Identify potential risk and communicate within the project team
- Create technical reporting documentation and supporting data
- Present technical information and communicate across project team
- Work closely & assist our business partner to deliver project, engineering and maintenance activities;
- Ensure appropriate registers of documents and correspondence are maintained
- Have a highly committed and motivated attitude with the drive to succeed and develop
- Be detailed focused and driven to deliver a high standard of customer satisfaction
- Ability to analyse data and identify and implement improvement activities
- Work autonomously and part of a team as required
- Good time Management skills
- Degree Qualification in Electronic/Mechatronic Engineering
We are ready for this role to commence immediately. Applicants must be eligible for an Australian Defence Security Clearance
Your future at Babcock – What we offer you
What sets us apart at Babcock? Babcock offers a supportive and engaging environment where you can drive change and grow your career, we promote and foster training and development and the opportunity to be part of something BIG. Central to Babcock’s core values are health, safety and environment and diversity. If you’d like to be part of an exciting and engaged team, apply via the ‘Apply Now” button below.
Job no: GHAN02376
Location: Adelaide - SA
Closing Date: Friday, 14 August 2020