Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
AW139 Captains and First Officers
- Expressions of interest are currently open to join the Babcock team
- Upcoming opportunities based in Western Australia
- Be part of something BIG!
Who we are
Babcock International Group, the
aerospace and defence company, has been trusted to deliver bespoke, highly
skilled engineering services for over a century.
Across Australia and New Zealand,
Babcock has grown to a team of over 1,000 talented people, and we are on a path
of continued growth and expansion. We operate across sectors such as defence,
commercial marine, aviation, airports, communications, emergency services and
engineering consultancy. In many ways, we are the brand behind the brand. You
may not always see our logo, but we are behind the scenes using specialist
skills and knowledge to facilitate our client’s operational requirements. To
provide you some local context, some of the programs our team are proud to be a
part of involve:
- Providing emergency medical and search & rescue aviation services through our Aviation & Critical Services business;
- Designing and supporting key systems for submarines and surface ships through our Marine business;
- Managing critical assets for a range of sectors through our Land Business.
About the role
We are currently seeking expressions of interest for upcoming roles for our offshore business. We are looking for passionate and driven AW139 Captains and First Officers to join our Flying Operations Team, working in remote locations within Australia and overseas. It is essential that interested parties are located in Western Australia or prepared to relocate to WA.
To be considered for this role, you
will be a customer focused team player, ideally with previous offshore
experience. It’s also essential that you
have the following qualifications:
- AW139 rating (highly desirable)
- 50 hours AW139
- 500 hours Helicopter
- 100 hours PIC Helicopter
- Instrument Rating
- CPL (H)
- 500 hours ME
Your future at Babcock –
what we offer you
What sets us apart at Babcock?
- Babcock offers a supportive and engaging environment where you can drive change and grow your career;
- We promote and foster training and development;
- Central to Babcock’s core values are those of health, safety and environment, and diversity;
- The opportunity to be a part of something BIG!
So if you would like to be part
of the Babcock team, then please apply via the ‘Apply Now” button below.
To learn more about us visit www.babcock.com.au