Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Babcock International Group has been trusted to deliver bespoke, highly-skilled engineering services for over a century. With revenue of around $9 billion in 2016/17, we improve the capability, reliability and availability of our customers’ most critical assets across Marine, Land and Aviation sectors.
Nothing is more important to Babcock than the safety of its people, customers and the community in which we work. With the motto of ‘Home Safe Every Day’, we have an uncompromising commitment to health and safety.
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced procurement practitioner with deep knowledge of current strategic procurement techniques. You will be working closing with our Engineering and Project managers and will be responsible for:
- Establishing project procurement requirements, including those driven by the future project pipeline
- Design and engagement of supply chains that meet programme requirements
- Assuring Supplier Performance to time, cost and quality for contract requirements against scope of supplier responsibility.
To be successful in this role, we are looking for someone with :
- Experience working in complex project environments
- Proven track record of delivering excellent supply chain performance
- CIPS or equivalent professional qualifications
What's in it for you?
This is a career progressing opportunity to join out tightly knit Procurement team. We will be able to provide you with a great working environment and you will be able to grow your knowledge and gain experience in the Defence and government sector.
Located on the Royal NZ Naval Base in Devonport, this picturesque location is ideal for anyone taking the ferry, or located on the North Shore.
Applicants must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand and capable of obtaining a New Zealand Defence Force Security Clearance.
Job no: CZEK80714
Location: Auckland - NZ
Closing Date: Friday, 28 December 2018