Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Babcock is a leading engineering support services organisation, with a rich history of service excellence, with over 35,000 talented and committed people across six continents and worldwide revenues of over NZ $9.5 billion. In Australia and New Zealand, Babcock operates nationally, employing over 700 staff. Operating across defence, mining and construction, aviation, ports, cyber security and engineering consultancy, we support our customers technical, programme and complex platform requirements through our proven processes, systems and people.
Nothing is more important to Babcock than the safety of its people, customers and the community in which we work. With the motto of ‘Home Safe Every Day’, we have an uncompromising commitment to health and safety.
About the role:
As a Maintenance Analyst within the Centre of Engineering, you will undertake maintenance analysis in a structured industry best practice manner.
- Support ongoing maintenance efficiency improvements, and monitor effectiveness of the changes. Provide researched and comprehensive advice for change to responsible persons within the CoE.
- Provide expert analysis of system criticality and risk assessment as part of the asset management team. This encompasses accurate failure modes and effects analysis as well as consideration of system failure likelihood and consequence to determine risk.
- Carry out maintenance data analysis and assessment, providing recommendations for optimization of scheduled maintenance to increase availability or cut maintenance cost.
- Manage the incorporation of document amendments into the RNZN maintenance management system.
We are looking for engineers with maintenance analysis and optimisation experience; you will also have:
- Knowledge of marine and naval operating environments
- Experience of maintenance requirements of modern marine engineering installations
- Knowledge of machinery condition monitoring, maintenance and repair Technical investigations experience
- Ability to analyse machinery condition reports and determine maintenance requirements
- Sound analytical and report writing skills
Applicants must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand and capable of obtaining a New Zealand Defence Force (NZDF) Security Clearance.
Job no: JZEN81005
Location: Auckland - NZ
Closing Date: Thursday, 31 January 2019