Babcock International Group has been trusted to deliver bespoke, highly-skilled engineering services for over a century. With revenue of around $9 billion in 2016/17, we improve the capability, reliability and availability of our customers’ most critical assets across Marine, Land and Aviation sectors.
Nothing is more important to Babcock than the safety of its people, customers and the community in which we work. With the motto of ‘Home Safe Every Day’, we have an uncompromising commitment to health and safety
With hands on experience and more importantly a passion for electronic systems, you will be working within a team of experts that support the calibration and repair of electronics measuring instruments ranging from Digital Multimeters through to complex military and communications test equipment.
On the job training will be provided to help you to become an expert in this specialist field.
- Carry out calibration and repair on a wide range of electrical and electronic test instruments and equipment
- Produce and maintain accurate test and maintenance records for the Babcock database and customers reports
- Health and Safety compliance in the workplace
- Follow company's Quality Assurance objectives in all aspects of calibration technicians' activities
- Electrical Appliance Service Person License desirable
- Proven hands-on experience in the use and application of electronic test instruments in a repair troubleshooting or set to work environment
- A real passion for practical hands on electronics working to precise tolerances in a testing laboratory environment with a high standard of accuracy in reporting
Applicants must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand and capable of obtaining a New Zealand Defence Force (NZDF) Security Clearance.
Job no: EQAV70173
Location: Auckland - NZ
Closing Date: Sunday, 10 June 2018